Saturday, April 20, 2013

iPhone alarm app .... Snoooooze.

The alarm... Most all of us wake to one. I use about 4 every morning. Thank god for the iPhone. I could have 20 if I need it. But the app is lacking. Needs an update. Needs a refresh. Why can't u see the options of the alarm on the alarm page. You have to hit edit and scroll to your alarm and then go to another page to make changes. Wonky. Cumbersome. I didn't have 3 moves to change my Sony dream machine alarm. Keep it simple elegant. Fluid. If it has to be another page then don't make me click an edit button to access it. Double tap? Slide? I was elated when Apple finally added the ability to make the alarm a song on my iPod. But that was it. How about a screen with HOW to turn off the alarm? Shake it? Type in a code (making sure you aren't just asleep ) how about making you walk into the next room - there is a GPS after all. You reinvented the cellphone apple. How about reinventing the alarm clock?


No comments:

Post a Comment